Thursday, December 22, 2011

Update

The new job is going great! Thanks to everyone who has been texting me this week asking about it. I'm loving it. Especially because today we had about 10 inches of snow when I woke up and I was able to work from home! A big change from my commute to my old job which would have easily taken me 2 and a half hours on a day like today. 

But besides that, it seems like a job I'm going to enjoy. This week I've done some training and mostly just setting everything up. I'm anxious to get started in the new year. 

I found out I will be traveling to Texas for training in mid-January for four days. I'm going to miss Gavin!! I'm trying to convince Steve to bring him and join me, but for some reason I just don't think that's going to happen. :) 

We head to Nebraska tomorrow for the holiday. I hope you are all able to spend some time with your families and that Santa is good to you! I'll be sure to take LOTS of pics of Gavin's first Christmas!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Finally! I need details, chick. So happy for you!