Saturday, December 10, 2011

8 Months Old and a Trial Period

Hi there,

Gavin turned 8 months old yesterday! We celebrated by taking him to daycare and finishing our Christmas shopping! :)

No really though, Steve and I took advantage of a day off for both of us and the fact that we had already paid for daycare for the week. We had a great day shopping. We finished EVERYONE on our list and even took care of each other's gifts. We had decided not to get each other anything for Christmas since we bought our camera a few months back, but, we backed out of that plan and bought each other some clothes/perfume/shoes/coats/makeup that we wanted. We just decided not to wrap anything since we're having Christmas in Kearney and will have to drag everything there anyway...although he does have some gifts there already so he's double spoiled.

We had a nice sushi lunch and then rented a movie. Then we went and got our little guy, I wrapped everything, we had dinner, put Gavin to bed, and rented another movie!

Today, some friends of mine came and got Bo. We have been talking about finding a new home for him for a few weeks. I'm very torn up about it, but some friends of mine that I used to work with have a big house with a big back yard and wanted to take Bo for a week to see if they want to keep him. So I'm telling myself it's only temporary. It was really sad for Charlie, he seriously was crying and yelping for an hour. Steve was at work and Gavin was sleeping so Charlie and I cried together and now we're moving on with our day.

Tomorrow is the Bears/Broncos game, so look for us on TV! Go Bears!

No comments: