Gavin is still progressing wonderfully!
-He can feed himself. I bought some of those sweet potato puffs and yogurt bites and he has figured out to feed himself...so cute.
-He is seconds away from crawling. He can get anywhere he needs to go by rolling, scooting, etc. He pushes up on his knees and rocks back and forth. Steve and I were watching him last night and he is soooo close!
-He still screams at the top of his lungs to get attention. Last night I went to my friend Shannon's house for an ornament party and I brought him with me. As more and more ladies showed up it got louder and louder in the house. So Gavin just yelled louder and louder so everyone would know he was there! He sure charmed the ladies...
-He LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney. It's on right now, as a matter of fact. He lights up when he hears the sounds and the music.
Like I said in my last post, Steve and I decided to go to Vegas to celebrate my last year of my 20s! I asked my dad and Sandra if they'd be willing to take Gavin for the couple of days and they said yes! It's a big deal because my stepmom will be at work during the days so my dad and Gavin will have some bonding time. My dad is really nervous but I know he'll do great and we really appreciate it...so thanks dad and Sandra!
This Sunday the Bears come to town to play the Broncos...so of course we can't miss that. I'm treating Steve to the game for his birthday, which is on New Year's Day. We're excited to see them and this year we better see them win! (Last year, I took him to Green Bay for his birthday to watch the Bears/Packers and we lost!)
For Christmas, we will head to Kearney to celebrate Gavin's first Christmas with my family. We have Paige this year too! On Christmas morning, we will open our gifts and pack up and hit the road to get Paige to her mom's by 2...so it'll be kind of crazy! But we definitely wanted to be with family for his first Christmas. And Paige has so much fun with my siblings and nieces and nephews, so she's excited to go back.
I'm also excited for January. Every weekend is full! The first weekend is Steve's 35th birthday!!! The second weekend it's Girl's Christmas, and my best girl friends are coming to my house to celebrate! Normally it's in Kearney, but I proposed a change of venue this year. It'll be fun! The following weekend is Steve's company Christmas party. And the last weekend is my friend Jorie's bachelorette party. Then the following weekend is her wedding! I'm a bridesmaid.
All of this and a new job AND a baby? Bring it on! :)
Wow...three posts in one day...I hope you're enjoying this!
1 comment:
Wow! You're going to be a busy lady. Congrats on the new job:) Gavin is getting cuter and cuter by the day! Keep in touch about the new job and your trip!
Post a Comment