Monday, September 12, 2011

"Not Me" Monday

I’ve been following www.mckmama.com for years now. I do not know her, I heard of her blog thru a friend. On MckMama’s blog, she does a “Not Me Monday” post, and the point is to confess to things you did throughout the week that you aren’t exactly proud of, but to do it in a “Not me” sort of format.

So, I’m going to join in the fun. Feel free to add comments to not confess…or to start this on your blog too!

I definitely did not do laundry over the weekend and continue to re-start the dryer for 10 minute increments over and over, so as not to get wrinkles in the clothes, because I was too lazy to fold them. Not me!

I most certainly was not texting while feeding Gavin…which forced me to hold the bottle with the same arm I was holding him with. And the bottle did not keep falling out of his mouth as I continued my text-discussion. Not me! (Texting while feeding…I just coined a new phrase for moms!)

I have not been addicted to pistachios ever since buying a bag in bulk at Costco. And I definitely have not eaten almost 6 lbs of them over the past month!

And last but not least, I am most certainly not writing this at work! Not me!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Ha ha, those were great!
I definitely did not spend the entire evening reading "The Help" and watching "Bachelor Pad" to then realize around 10 p.m. that Trevor had homework. That was not me!

Joni Blair said...

Small-fry!!! Love it. So fun to follow lives in blogland...looking forward to snooping aroung here:)

Kami said...

I am certainly not eating an ice cream sandwich prior to lunch for the second day in a row...even if it is a Skinny Cow version. Nope. Not me!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! SHiloh