Paige likes to play "Subway Surfers" on the iPad. If you've never heard of it, be glad because both Steve and Paige have an addiction. :)
You collect coins as you run thru the subways and try not to get hit by a train.
You can use the coins you collect to buy new characters to be. Paige was explaining how the game works to me, because I never play it. She was telling me which characters she wanted to buy.
"I like Tasha because she's really hot."
Steve and I looked at each other and both said "huh?"
She repeated, "She's really hot."
We both tried to contain our laughter and were puzzled, as we have never heard her describe people as hot.
I asked, "what do you mean?"
She looked at us like we were dumb. "Like sweaty? Her stomach is showing!"
Duh, guys. She must be hot to be wearing such little clothes!
These kids crack me up. So innocent!

1 comment:
That's hilarious! Love it :)
Post a Comment