It's been years since my college roommate Jenni and I had some one on one time. I decided to take a weekend and head to Nebraska to make that happen! Gavin came with me and got spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa's!
I got into town Friday night and had a quick dinner with my parents and then headed to Jenni's house. We got in our jammies, had some snacks, some drinks, and curled our hair and chit chatted. We went to bed early and slept in late!
On Saturday we headed to Kearney and Jenni got a new tattoo and I was there for moral support. 12 years ago we got our first tattoos together, so it was a little reminiscent!
Then we picked up Gavin and headed to Skeeter Barnes for lunch to see my friend April.
After lunch, our friend Kristin got into town from Omaha and we shopped for a few hours, then headed back to the house to relax, paint our nails, and get ready or dinner. We had dinner at Thunderhead Brewery, which has my favorite pizza, then headed out for a few drinks.
It was the perfect girls weekend. We are all moms and its not very often that we take time for ourselves, away from the kids, for some good girl time. I really enjoyed it!!








2 comments:
You're not driving and taking pictures at the same time, are you?!?! :) Looks like a fabulous weekend, and you all look so beautiful.
Pretty ladies! Glad you had a good weekend! Sad I missed you!
Post a Comment