Friday, March 29, 2013

Balloon Boy

Gavin's been a little under the weather and he got a special delivery the other night...a bouquet of balloons!

I've never seen such pure joy, he was over the moon saying "Come on balloons, lets go!" And the first thing out of his mouth in the mornings or when we pick him up from daycare is "I wanna see my balloons!"

As I type this, he is rolling them around in his dump truck. There is one casualty, one got away and is on the ceiling, which is 21 feet high or something ridiculous like that. So we aren't able to reach it, yet he keeps yelling at it "Balloon get down here! I can't reach you!" Lol.

What a great pick me up for him, and a lot of great photo opps to remember it by.









2 comments:

Shannon said...

Super cute. Its the little things that make them happy.

Shi Town said...

I hope he's feeling better soon! April showed us the picture of his poor eyes, and we all felt so bad for the little guy. He'll be back on his feet soon :)