Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ramblings

Nothing too exciting happening over here, this is two weekends in a row I haven't left the house.

Last weekend it snowed a ton and Gavin was sick. He ended up having croup, and is still working on getting rid of it.

This weekend I have been sick. I finally took a shower today at about 3 and put a clean pair of pajamas on! :)

Steve has been great and has entertained the kiddos and took a trip to the park earlier today just to avoid going stir crazy.

And Charlie got a hair cut! The person who cut it was a little confused I think, because his tail is a little weird looking now with no hair on it!

We are gearing up for Gavin's 2nd birthday. We are going with a Little Einsteins theme. We had his pictures taken, I ordered him a Little Einsteins birthday shirt, and once we get his pics back I'll order his invites. It'll be in Kearney again this year. Should be a lot of fun now that he is so interactive!

Here are a couple pics....Have a great week!





No comments: