Yesterday was overall a good day. I went to work and managed to spill red Gatorade on my shirt, and later wrote all over my shirt with my pen without noticing ...so that was great.
But then I got home and my friend Irish and her husband and two little boys got into town. Steve and I had my company party last night as well, so we got all dressed up and had some dinner and drinks at the Pepsi Center where the Nuggets play. We got to meet Rocky, the Nuggets mascot, then came home and the real fun began. We busted out the Wii and just had some good times til 2am! No work today, so we are just lounging around.
My friend Jenni and her husband Cody will be here tonight and we are going to play games at the house, and tomorrow is the big party.




1 comment:
It's a week long celebration, as it should be! Can't wait for tomorrow. Super excited, I can barely contain myself :)
Post a Comment