We have found a church the whole family loves. We have been going for the past year or so to Northern Hills. Steve and I love the contemporary music and sermons, Paige loves her class and her friends, and Gavin can't complain about playing and eating Cheerios with the other one-year-olds!
The past couple of months especially, the messages have really spoken to us. Each Sunday as we leave the parking lot, we talk about what we got out of the message.
This past Sunday, the pastor was saying something that Steve and I have talked about before, something we both really agree with. I was nodding to myself, and I squeezed Steve's hand. He looked over at me, as if to say "what was the squeeze for?"
I whispered, "Did you hear that?"
He whispered back, "That guy picking his nose?"
Ahh, well. At least I get him to go every Sunday. That's progress.
2 comments:
Lol!
Lol!
Post a Comment