Friday, November 30, 2012

Hello Again

I'm back!
We got our family pictures back tonight so I wanted to share some....notice the sidebar!

It's already Christmas time and I can't believe it. For Thanksgiving we had my family over and had quite a houseful! Steve was sick the entire weekend with food poisoning from lunch meat, so that was miserable. But on a good note I got the Christmas shopping done for the kids!

This weekend we plan to put up our tree and decorate the house. This big house will take quite a few decorations to make it look festive, but we are going to do the best with what we have and hit the sales once Christmas is over and stock up on decorations for next year!

I have lots of funny stories on a daily basis to share,...so hopefully I'm turning over a new leaf and will take the time to update more often. This is so fun to look back on and read about what we were up to, and I know I'll regret not writing some of this stuff down!



1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love the pic of you and Steve. You look so gorg!