Monday, September 3, 2012

March 2012


Happy Labor Day! 

I'm home enjoying this day off with the kids. Steve is at work and I am sick! Let's just say the hands 
-on plans I had for crafts, slip-n-slide, and park, will be postponed til this afternoon....or maybe another day. Paige is having lunch and Gavin is taking a much-needed nap, so I thought I'd tell you about March.
In March we had a few exciting things happen.

                -Gavin started walking!

                -We headed to Kearney for Prom/March Madness/St. Patrick’s Day. Four of Steve’s friends and a couple significant others made the drive from Iowa to Kearney to get together. We had already planned on going since it was my little brother’s last prom, and my little sister’s first prom. So we made a nice weekend out of it. Good times!

                -My friend Megan, her husband Dave and their little girl Ainsly came out to visit some family, and we got to have dinner with them one night. Ainsly and Gavin were so cute!

                -My little brother Nick and his girlfriend Kylee came out to visit one weekend. They had a concert to go to, but we got to see them and Gavin fell in love with Kylee!

No comments: