Once Steve got home we all headed to Tuk Tuk Thai Grill for dinner. Yummy! Then we headed home for some presents, CatchPhrase and champagne!
We draw names every year for a bigger gift, and then we buy smaller gifts for the other girls. I received a new scarf, tank top, socks and a safety light from April, who drew my name. I received an adorable snowman from McGee, a little wallet/notepad for my purse from Shiloh, and a homemade scarf from Irish.
I had Shiloh's name and I got her a necklace, a purse hanger, socks and an ornament. I got the other girls the same socks and ornament I got Shiloh, just different variations.
On Saturday, Steve had to work so we loaded Gavin up and headed to the mall! 6 hours later, we left the mall with lots of cute new stuff! Gavin and I headed home so he could crawl around (he was such a good boy at the mall!), and the girls hit some more stores for another couple of hours!
Then we all cooked dinner, got ready, and left the boys behind for girls night out! We tried going to the Grizzly Rose, which is a big huge country bar, but it was sold out because the Stock Show is in town. So we opted for something a little more our style...a DIVE karaoke bar! We had soooo much fun, I can't remember the last time we had that much fun. We sang (Friends in Low Places, Stay and Shoop), danced a ton, and got some awesome people-watching in!
They all left Sunday morning and it was nap time for mama!
We decided that we would switch off years between Kearney and Denver. It's only appropriate that next year, for our 10th annual, we will be back where it all started, in Kearney! Can't wait! Love you girls!
| Night One: McGee, Shiloh, April, me, Irish |
| Night Two Front: Me, April, Irish Back: McGee and Shiloh |
1 comment:
Super fun and amazing that after 10 years you're all still such good friends. Most people don't keep 1 friendship that long, let alone 4!
Post a Comment