Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Last Couple of Weeks (In Pictures!)

Don't mess with the big guy

Happy boy!

Poor kid. This is one of many times I've dressed him up just to take pictures of him....you'll see :)

Mama, I'm sitting up!

Paige's last game

Just chillin' watching baseball

Paige and I had a full-on craft day. We made Halloween cards, an "Eek" wall hanging....

We decorated with a huge skeleton and spiders....

We made owl cupcakes (thanks Shannon for the idea!)


Gavin's first pumpkin! You can't really tell, but I got the idea for the pumpkin from the shirt he's wearing. I bought that shirt last year at Gap when I was pregnant with him and had just found out he was a boy!

...and we crafted pumpkins! See her pretty spider web?

All of our pumpkins...except daddy. He was supposed to carve his, but he never did!

Bobo and Gavin. They're buds

I saw a photo shoot on Pinterest similar to this, and I had to try it! Again...dressing him up for pics :)

Two cute teddy bears

And another version of the Gavin-Bear

Gavin and I headed to Kearney to see my mom for her birthday last weekend

Grandma and Grandpa with their puppies

Their dog, Molly was really curious

While in Kearney, I got to see my little brother Nick perform in the Kearney High School musical, "All Shook Up." That's him in the black and white shirt. 

When we got back on Sunday, we took our puppy and kitty to the Children's Museum downtown.

:)

Mama and her puppy

Paige is shopping in the Children's Museum grocery store

She made us a pizza too!

This was two weekends ago, before the Jason Aldean concert. That's Steve and my friend Kristin's husband, Ty

Kristin and I at the concert

Jason and his band. It was a great show!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute cupcakes and ghost card! Super cute!

Shi Town said...

Gavin is a cutie! So is Paige. Look at you being all artsy. You've inspired me to be more creative with my time :)

Jenni said...

I hope you get some rest this weekend! You deserve it:) No rest for me, Ty's birthday at the YMCA!

Kami said...

Kate...I'm just catching up. But, bedazzled pumpkins? You just blew my mind.