Yes, I’m alive. All is well. It’s just been a crazy week!
I left last Monday for Virginia. I traveled my territory for work and worked 31.75 hours of OVERTIME last week. We had lunches, happy hours, dinners, wine tasting events, a DC Caps hockey game suite, and appointments with financial advisors. These are the people I talk to all day and have gotten to know over the phone, but since I was pregnant I hadn't met any of them in person. I returned on Friday.
Friday afternoon, my friend Kristin and her husband Ty arrived. We had tickets to go see Jason Aldean, Chris Young and Thompson Square. It was a ton of fun! Saturday Kristin and I headed down to Castle Rock, CO to pick up Gavin. He stayed with my dad Friday night so we could go to the concert. We did a little shopping at the outlet stores and stopped at Ikea on our way back. That place is huge!!!!
Sunday we picked up Paige and Kristin took some family pictures for us…I’m really excited about them and will share them once I have them. They left that afternoon, and shortly after, my mom and little sister Akaela showed up. For my mom’s birthday, we bought her tickets to go see “So You Think You Can Dance” on tour. They were performing here in Denver last night, so they stayed a couple of days and left this morning.
So, needless to say, it’s been a little busy and I’ve neglected my blog!
Leaving Gavin for so long was extremely hard…I missed him so much. Luckily, I was so busy that I didn’t have time to sit and really think about it. He is doing great. He’s pushing himself up like he’s going to just take off and start crawling any minute, but he’s kinda doing the backwards scoot now. So cute.
Oh, and a side note, I just won a Flip camera! Hotels.com has a booth down in our lobby in our building, and I signed up for their web site and won! So expect some videos soon. J We have a video camera already, but this may come in handy since it’ll fit in my purse!
I’ll add some recent pictures when I get some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment