Friday night we went and invested in a really nice camera. Just in time for our trip to Estes Park on Saturday to see the beautiful fall leaves.
I've always been a person who gets bored with pictures of landscapes, animals, buildings, etc. I've always preferred pictures of people. But with our fun new toy, we went crazy taking pics! We had to laugh at ourselves trying to pretend like we were photographers. We must have pulled over a dozen times to take pictures of different scenes. It was fun!
 |
| Welcome to Estes Park |
 |
| Steve and I used to drive up to Estes a lot...but we've never stopped and taken a picture by the sign until this trip. |
 |
| Some friendly tourists helped us out for a shot of all three of us. |
 |
| Our camera has a sweet panoramic option. You push the button, then sweep the camera to the left until it tells you to stop, and voila! A panoramic shot. |
 |
| This is one of my favorites because of the way the road turned out in panoramic view. |
 |
| We plopped Gavin down in front of some of the changing leaves |
 |
| My favorite shot of the day. |
 |
| I wish I had done my hair that morning :) I was singing him his favorite song...it's sure to make him smile. |
 |
| Steve calls this his "Big Pimpin" pose |
 |
| My computer screen doesn't give these leaves justice. The yellows were so bright it was almost blinding. |
 |
| We stopped in the middle of the road, rolled down the window, snapped a picture and kept on driving. |
 |
| Isn't this church awesome?? I was snapping photos from across the road and a bride walked out! |
 |
| Yep, we went a little overboard. No idea who this guy is, but the pic turned out nice! |
 |
| Didn't want to leave Charlie and Bo out. |
 |
| Serious pose. Those eyebrows crack me up! |
 |
| And, his happy pose. |
1 comment:
These pics are great Katie! What brand of camera did you buy? Love the quality. Cutest family ever:)
Post a Comment