Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Party Time!

Gavin had a Little Einsteins themed party this year.

I had his invite made on Etsy. His banner was made by my friend Kristin, who made my baby shower banner and his first birthday banner. His goodie bags I made out of leftover invitations. The cake I found online and had a cake shop near me recreate it...if you look close you will see that Gavin is inside the rocket too! His little shirt is from Etsy.

I chose blue and red as the color theme and bought some blue and red candy, table cloths and balloons to match his shirt, cake, bags and banner.

We served his favorite snacks in addition to his cake; Pirate Booty, apple sauce, animal crackers, a veggie tray, and cookies.

We had a great turnout with over 10 kids and 20 adults!

He got a ton of stuff...lots of sports gear and outdoor toys. He ended up sitting and playing the most with the party favors I bought...little instruments to match the Little Einsteins theme. The house was a complete disaster afterwards and we were exhausted!

He was a happy boy and it was great to see everyone! Here are some pics!































1 comment:

Shi Town said...

Great party! It was fun to see him play with all his friends :)